Julie Foucht hired a high-end coach and learned to ‘market like a man.’ She doubled, then tripled her income in less than a year, but felt drained, uninspired and restless. She created a new way to market that aligned with her as a woman, The Art of Feminine Marketing.
Today, Julie teaches female coaches, teachers, and healers how to build 6-figure businesses through the Art of Feminine Marketing. She received her coach certification from The Coaches Training Institute, has served on the boards of numerous non-profits, and was named Woman of the Year by the Professional Women’s Network of the Monterey Peninsula in 2013.
In this episode of The Woman of Value Podcast:
– What is Feminine Marketing?
– Why women don’t thrive when they ‘market like a man’
– How women can find their unique voice in marketing
– How finding your unique brand will help your business grow by leaps and bounds
– The ‘aha’ moment that inspired Julie to create this way of marketing
The Art of Feminine Marketing
WHAT DOES WOMAN OF VALUE MEAN TO YOU?
All women have value, that we are all created from source energy, pure love. If we’re all created from pure love, we all have it in us. We can tap into that and create what we want in our lives, as long as it aligns with our lives.
How do we connect to our source? Ask, “What decision comes from the highest love, for my business, life and the planet?”
YOUR ‘AHA’ WOMAN OF VALUE MOMENT
I was close to my first six figure year, and I had nudges that something was off. I got rear ended at a stop light. I went from working 12 hours to barely working 3 hours a day. My six figure year slipped away, as I couldn’t work like I used to. I heard a voice within that said there’s a better way to do business. The women I met at a networking event had similar experiences, where they got sick after working so hard.
I put back my practices of meditation, reading tarot cards, walking, and tapping back into my feminine. I went from the ‘kick ass biz coach’ to integrating my feminine woo woo side of me. As I started practicing this, my business grew in a way that felt dynamic and pleasurable.
I teach my clients that the heart connection is the first place marketing happens. I have them design the language that will connect them to their marketing. We choose words from their wounding from childhood.
As we put the marketing out there, I teach them how to use a story arc using their language.
People buy with their heart and justify it with their head.
I teach them to go inward to design their marketing strategies. Figure out which pieces to plug in. Facebook lives, free gifts, webinars? Align your actions.
I had a big plan for 2020. Then COVID hit, and everything changed. How do you do a retreat when you can’t gather live? I’m gathering a group of women who will work with me over the next 9 months to craft their business aligned with their soul’s work.
THE LIGHTNING ROUND
• I used to think I wasn’t good enough.
• What was the #1 thing holding you back from becoming a woman of value? My own belief in my value in the world.
• What’s the best advice you can give to a woman who wants to become more empowered? Connect with source. You are made in the image of the divine.
• What advice would you give to your younger self? I’m here with her, she’ll be okay. Life will get really really good.
• What’s something people get wrong about you? I can be intimidating.
• How would you like to be remembered? I want my grandchildren to remember that I loved them unconditionally. I’d like the world to remember that I love others unconditionally.
Connect With Julie!
Subscribe/Rate/Review the Woman of Value Podcast!
►► Apple Podcasts http://bit.ly/womanofvalue
►► Spotify http://bit.ly/wovspotify
►► Stitcher http://bit.ly/wovstitcher
or wherever you listen to podcasts!
►► Get a copy of Sandy’s new book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love.