Rebecca Whitman shares the 7 pillars of abundance on the Woman of Value Podcast. Tune in to learn what they are!
Rebecca Whitman is a Success Mentor and author of the international bestselling books, “Phenomenal Feminine Entrepreneurs,” “Business, Life, Universe” and “How to Make a Six Figure Income Working Part Time.” She believes life can be divided into 7 Pillars of Abundance which include: spiritual, physical, emotional, romantic, mental, social, and financial. She was selected as Life Coach of the Year by the International Association of Top Professionals, and she hosts one of the top globally ranked podcast, “Balanced, Beautiful, Abundant”.
In this episode of the Woman of Value Podcast:
- The 7 Pillars of Abundance
- Recovering from people-pleasing
- How to create a life of ease and balance
S4 EP 3: Rebecca Whitman – The 7 Pillars of Abundance
WHAT DOES WOMAN OF VALUE MEAN TO YOU?
Someone who values herself above being a people pleaser. We teach people how to treat us by our own self-respect.
YOUR ‘AHA’ WOMAN OF VALUE MOMENT
I had studied with some of the greatest spiritual teachers and had evolved, but my romantic life was toxic. I was in a toxic marriage. My therapist said, “Rebecca, what do you want?” I said I wanted a life of ease, grace, and spiritual dignity. My marriage unraveled and I took this new path.
My dad was dying, and I was flying back and forth to him. My father told me to write something, so I did. Within seventy two hours, my marriage ended and my father died. My financial planner told me I was doing well and I should write a book to teach others what I was doing. That’s when I wrote my first book. I used the same principles to find my soul mate!
The 7 Pillars of Abundance
- Spirituality: Life has ups and downs, and if you’re connected to a higher power, it will help you get through and in flow. Start with a morning practice to tap into your spirituality and set the tone for the day.
- Fitness: Body before business sets the tone for the day. Self care is crucial.
- Emotions: All emotions come from fear or love. Fastest way to go from fear to love is gratitude.
- Romance: If you don’t get your emotions right, you attract who you are, not who you want.
- Mindset: Improve your mindset daily.
- Social: Your vibe attracts your tribe. Up-level your social group.
- Financial: When you’re healthy and happy, the money and opportunities flow to you!
I’m a huge believer in multiple income streams. I have four: I work part time at a children’s acting school. I own several rental properties. I have a coaching business. I own a health and wellness business.
I want to create a movement of women who are creating massive abundance in a way that creates ease and flow, not pushing themselves to exhaustion.
THE LIGHTNING ROUND
I used to think I wasn’t good enough.
What was the #1 thing holding you back from becoming a woman
of value? Caring too much about what others thought of me.
What’s the best advice you can give to a woman who wants to
become more empowered? Practice self love and begin with a morning practice.
What advice would you give to your younger self? Don’t take it so seriously. Have fun.
What’s something people get wrong about you? They think I’m very serious and analytical, but I’m playful and a goofball.
How would you like to be remembered? Someone who helped people love more.
Connect with Rebecca
Abundance Journal https://bit.ly/abundancejournalprompts
Subscribe/Rate/Review the Woman of Value Podcast!
►► Apple Podcasts http://bit.ly/womanofvalue
►► Spotify http://bit.ly/wovspotify
►► Stitcher http://bit.ly/wovstitcher
or wherever you listen to podcasts!
►► Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love https://bit.ly/womanofvaluebook