Rachael Jayne Groover’s spiritual awakening led her to a life and career she loves. Listen to this inspirational episode!
Rachael Jayne Groover is the best-selling author of Powerful and Feminine and Divine Breadcrumbs. She is also the Founder and CEO of The Awakened School, a program that helps world-changers create their vision through cutting-edge educational experiences. The fundamental aims of all of Rachael Jayne’s programs and presentations are to accelerate spiritual awakening, presence, lasting peace and to raise global consciousness. She is the creator of the Art of Feminine Presence® and Art of Masculine Presence® training which has been taught worldwide by herself and more than 300 certified teachers.
S3 EP 23: Rachael Jayne Groover – Spiritual Awakening, Presence, and Lasting Peace
WHAT DOES WOMAN OF VALUE MEAN TO YOU?
Every woman has value and is of value. How free is she to express that and own it for herself. It’s about being and doing. She knows her gifts and her presence is of huge value.
YOUR ‘AHA’ WOMAN OF VALUE MOMENT TO SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
The kernel of my interest in women and their presence was why some women were invisible and some were seen and heard and inspired change. I wanted to be seen and didn’t want to be seen at the same time. I’m an introvert.
I was a singer/songwriter and performer who was praised for my presentations for close to a decade. I wanted to have presence in the entertainment industry. I wanted to impact clients more and was tired of entertaining drunk men. I was in my late twenties and started to become involved in get involved in spiritual growth and personal development through Oprah. That’s when the dream started to coach.
I moved to America thinking everything would change. I felt like my man would be there. I’d start my coaching business.
My coaches kept saying “Do what you love and the money will follow.” That wasn’t true. I needed to get people’s attention, which put me up against my biggest fear — to be seen. I was afraid to be judged.
My work now is helping women reconcile the fear of being seen. And now I work with men, too.
We have just purchased an old historic church to renovate for our retreat space. We have helped 35,000 people, and it’s exciting to hang out in our new space.
THE LIGHTNING ROUND
- I used to think I wasn’t pretty enough.
- What was the #1 thing holding you back from becoming a woman of value? Realizing no one was going to give my permission. It’s my choice.
- What’s the best advice you can give to a woman who wants to become more empowered? Learn how to stay in your body.
- What advice would you give to your younger self? It’s all going to work out better than you could have imagined. He’s handsome and will make you laugh.
- What’s something people get wrong about you? They used to think I was confident when I wasn’t.
- How would you like to be remembered? I love the quote: A leader is not about how many followers, but how many leaders you’ve created.
Connect With Rachael Jayne
Free mini retreat: unwaveringstillness.com
Please Subscribe/Rate/Review the Woman of Value Podcast!
► Apple Podcasts http://bit.ly/womanofvalue
► Spotify http://bit.ly/wovspotify
► Stitcher http://bit.ly/wovstitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts!
► Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love https://bit.ly/womanofvaluebook