Jacqueline Perez wants to normalize aging for all women. Listen to this inspirational episode of the Woman of Value Podcast!
Jacqueline (Jack) Perez is a champion for normalizing aging for women through curated content and women-driven brands. Her passions include spending time with her son, traveling to places like Cuba, Jordan, Zambia, Bolivia, and Zanzibar. An endorphin junkie, Jack is an avid jump roper, Peloton-fanatic, and a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
In this episode of the Woman of Value Podcast:
- Why we need to normalize aging for women
- How menopause can make women doubt their self-worth
- What Jacqueline has done to help women be empowered as they age
S3 EP 18: Jacqueline Perez – Normalize Aging for Women
WHAT DOES WOMAN OF VALUE MEAN TO YOU?
Every woman is of value. She is someone who shows up as her best self. She’s striving towards showing the world her best self, as a parent, daughter and friend. I’ve begun to realize my value as I age.
YOUR ‘AHA’ WOMAN OF VALUE MOMENT
It was through the transition of going through menopause. When I went through it, I had every symptom. I felt smaller and smaller with brain fog and anxiety. I used ageism as a way to define my lack of worth. I realized I couldn’t live the rest of my life like this. I went out to find a solution. That was my turning point.
I decided to affect change. I discovered I wasn’t alone.
I want to be there for women who want the knowledge that my website has. I started Kuellife.com for that reason. It’s a synonym for cool. I felt I had always lived a super cool life. Then all of a sudden I was invisible. That made me realize I wanted every woman to live the ‘kuel’ life.
I built a platform to house the empowering relevant information to help solve problems as they arise, and have access to thought leaders and experts.
I have fifty-seven contributors on the platform. You can read articles on any topic relevant to women aging.
I want to be the quintessential location for this trustworthy and empowering information for all women. Share, learn and play!
THE LIGHTNING ROUND
- I used to think I wasn’t smart enough.
- What was the #1 thing holding you back from becoming a woman
of value? Hormone imbalance.
- What’s the best advice you can give to a woman who wants to
become more empowered? Make a decision, set your sights, and don’t evaluate your progress.
- What advice would you give to your younger self? Stop caring about what other people think.
- What’s something people get wrong about you? They think I’m abrasive and unfeeling and hard to get to know. I’m not! Once I let people in, I care so much about them.
- How would you like to be remembered? As a woman who made a difference in agesim, a woman who helped normalize aging.
Connect with Jacqueline
Please Subscribe/Rate/Review the Woman of Value Podcast!
► Apple Podcasts http://bit.ly/womanofvalue
► Spotify http://bit.ly/wovspotify
► Stitcher http://bit.ly/wovstitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts!
► Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love https://bit.ly/womanofvaluebook