Mari Vasan helps women have a midlife transformation, where the second half of life is better than the first. Listen to this episode to learn more!
As a top analyst and senior executive on Wall Street, Mari Vasan was burned out and seeking a way out of the drudge. She focused her attention on science-based hypnosis practices, and she soon found hypnosis as a way to reduce stress and deprogram harmful beliefs. As she began to use her new skill with other C-Suite level women, hypno-coaching became her new calling in life.
In this episode of the Woman of Value Podcast:
- Why Mari became an executive coach and left a career on Wall Street
- What inspired Mari to learn and practice hypnosis
- How midlife transformation is possible through hypnosis and coaching
S4 EP4: Mari Vasan – Midlife Transformation Through Coaching and Hypnosis
WHAT DOES WOMAN OF VALUE MEAN TO YOU?
A woman is innately valuable. There will never be another person exactly like us. We are unique and valuable. Sometimes we don’t see our value. Once we have that inner understanding of our value, we inspire others to do the same.
YOUR ‘AHA’ WOMAN OF VALUE MOMENT
I grew up in an unstable home. There was a lot of stress, especially financial stress. I had to prove myself and sought out a way to be successful. At age 14, I learned about stocks. I decided I wanted to invest in stocks as a way to find financial success.
I worked my way up the ranks on Wall Street. As my paycheck grew, I was attaching my value to external accomplishments. But I always felt I wasn’t enough.
One day, everything came to a screeching halt. My husband said he wanted children, and I never thought I wanted kids. I loved my husband and decided to leave my eighty-hour work week and become a mom. It was really hard for me.
Then, in 2010, my husband and I went to a Tony Robbins event. I watched Tony take someone from suicide to transformation. I realized then that I wanted to be a coach and help people have transformations like the ones I saw.
Most of my clients were doing really well, but something was holding them back. That’s when I started studying and then practicing hypnosis and saw incredible transformations.
THE PRESENT- MIDLIFE TRANSFORMATION
I am focused on teaching my eight-week course, where I help women reignite their energy. I help them dissolve the barriers that got in their way and supercharge their confidence. I help connect them to their magic so the second half of their life is so much better.
My dream is to help at least ten thousand women design the second half of life to be better than the first.
THE LIGHTNING ROUND
• I used to think I wasn’t good enough.
• What was the #1 thing holding you back from becoming a woman of value? The belief that the past defined me.
• What’s the best advice you can give to a woman who wants to become more empowered? Enjoy the journey, don’t believe your negative thoughts, and step out of your comfort zone.
• What advice would you give to your younger self? Enjoy every day. Look for what’s good and new and enjoy it instead of focusing only on the future.
• What’s something people get wrong about you? People think everything is easy for me, because I’m enjoying my life and focusing on the good. It’s not easy, but I love what I do.
• How would you like to be remembered? As someone that reminds people that they are valuable – not be doing anything, but by being who they are. Everyone has a magic about them.
Connect with Mari Vasan!
Please Subscribe/Rate/Review the Woman of Value Podcast!
► Apple Podcasts http://bit.ly/womanofvalue
► Spotify http://bit.ly/wovspotify
► Stitcher http://bit.ly/wovstitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts!
► Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love https://bit.ly/womanofvaluebook