Beatrice Weber went from silence to fearless fulfillment after leaving her Ultra-Orthodox marriage and community. Listen to her story.
Beatrice Weber was raised in an Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Community, married to a Rabbi at the age of 18. After 22 years and 10 children, she left the marriage with her four youngest children. She is now an Interspiritual Minister, author, speaker, and coach. She guides women whose voices have been silenced to connect with their inner worth and lead joyful lives through her Fearless & Fulfilled Framework.
In this episode of the Woman of Value Podcast:
- How Beatrice found the courage to leave an abusive marriage
- The pain of losing custody of six of her children
- How she rebuilt her life, from silence to fearless fulfillment
S3 EP 19: Beatrice Weber – From Silence to Fearless Fulfillment
WHAT DOES WOMAN OF VALUE MEAN TO YOU?
If you asked me that ten years ago, it would have meant what I accomplished, being a good mom, and running an efficient household. Now, I know we are valuable just the way we are.
YOUR ‘AHA’ WOMAN OF VALUE MOMENT
From Silence to Fearless Fulfillment
A first ‘aha’ moment was in 2005 when I reached out to a therapist. I had eight children and was depressed. My parents and husband were against me going to therapy. It was the first time I said I’m worth it and I’m going.
The next ‘aha’ moment was stepping away from my marriage in the middle of the night.
The third phase was leaving my community. I then entered the Interspiritual school to become a minister. (Learn more about her inspirational story on the podcast.)
I did a lot of healing on my journey to where I am today. It ended up being a spiritual journey. I had lost my faith in god, but my faith in myself and my possibilities grew exponentially.
My path has been about trusting myself and my own divinity. Once I healed from the belief system I grew up with, it took a lot of time to create a new belief system. I discovered my spiritual path and became an Interspiritual Minister. I just graduated! I now help people find their own path and power.
THE LIGHTNING ROUND
- I used to think I wasn’t good enough.
- What was the #1 thing holding you back from becoming a woman
of value? Fear.
- What’s the best advice you can give to a woman who wants to
become more empowered? Slowly start listening to your inner voice.
- What advice would you give to your younger self? Have compassion for herself.
- What’s something people get wrong about you? They think I’m tough, but I’m quite sensitive.
- How would you like to be remembered? As a woman who made a difference by standing for her truth.
Please Subscribe/Rate/Review the Woman of Value Podcast!
► Apple Podcasts http://bit.ly/womanofvalue
► Spotify http://bit.ly/wovspotify
► Stitcher http://bit.ly/wovstitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts!
► Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love https://bit.ly/womanofvaluebook
Connect With Beatrice Weber
Learn your Warrior Woman Archetype: beatriceweber.com/quiz